Wake Up


The queen of the night,
Glowing bright white,
The Venus of men,
Flaunting her beauty.

Gently, gracefully and oh ever so,
Caring and loving in its naughty charms,
Shares her space,
With the oranges
Of a yawning Apollo

The sun burning yellow,
Now, recharges the white orb,
Radiating on all,
Man, Beast and Plant alike,
Nourishing, cleansing,
Promising a clear blue sky.

Oh sweet darling!

Nor the gazebo between,
The field of elegant whites,
Offering spectacular visions and images,
Of sapce and its wonders.

Nor, did the deep black,
Of the calm night
With it's starry banner.

Neither the warmth of the sun,
Or the cool steady gusts of wind,
Blowing through the car window.

Entertain my fancy,
Or provide any solace,
Without you by my side.

How I wish I was there,
To gently wake you,
From your drunken stupor,
To share my joy with you,
To have you as,
A witness of the divine!

All I wish is, to give you Love,
that shall not betray you,
Dismay or enslave you,
let you be the woman you were made to be.

Comments

Popular Posts