Untitled


Erotic, neurotic, psychotic,
Is the world going insane
Or is it me screaming out
In pain
Is it the worlds vain
Or is it my soul's bane?

I'm all alone in the desert now,
Lone survivor of the thunderous storm
I took shelter, and saved some pain,
Was running helter and skelter
Trying to sustain.

The shelters long gone
Peace and love
Have deserted me
Agony and anguish
Become my freinds

My heads squirming uncontrolled.
I see this brand new storm;
Rising from the horizon;
Hurtling towards me;
It's rage and fury all controlled.

The loneliness hits hard;
The sweet promises of
Nothings, break next.
Those tender moments,
Shared and relished;
Weigh me down now;
Bringing me to my knees.

Pain, pain, just go away;
This Johnny doesn't want to play.
Pain, pain, go away;
Come grip my heart some other day.
Rain, rain, please go away,
I'll drown myself some other day.

I woke up yesterday,
And preached to myself;
Everything gonna work out fine.
Well, I woke up today;
Nothing but you on my mind.
I hope to wake up tomorrow;
To a roomful of warm sunshine.

Comments

Popular Posts