Without you

As I lose myself amidst stars
The beats lose their rhythm,
All these pretty girls hold no charm,
The whisky fails to drown your cherished thoughts,

Without you by my side,
The most beautiful of things turn ugly.
Without you by my side,
My brain squirms uncontrollably.

Come away sweet darling
Come away with me
Let's turn the ugliest to pretty!

I want you .. I want you so bad
Come away with me
Share your lips with mine.
Thrill me, complete me.

Without you by my side
All the world is but barren
Without you by my side
My soul is battered and bare

Break away from this world
Take hold of my hands
Run away with me

Become my sanctuary,
as I become yours.
Embrace me tight.. love me right
Let's be man n wife tonight

Be by my side,
Stay by my side,
come rain or shine.
Lets make it our side!

Comments

Popular Posts