Mother Dearest!

Look look look look;
Look look here,
Look look there.

The world is a big round sphere,
I go from the east,
I reach the west.

Along the way,
Ways on which I am;
Shows me moments,
Both curious and Wonderous;
Paints the divine picture,
Of flowers and stars.

The people I greet,
The people I meet;
Share with me,
Each his own tale;
Different castes,
Different creeds.
All from various breeds,
Of all shapes and sizes;
And colors to please.

The heavenly,
The earthly,
All vie my attention.
Letting me so graciously,
Be the witness of,
Visions of brilliance and intelligence.

I looked looked looked,
All around.
From the east to the west,
And all the places rest.
I looked looked here;
And I looked looked there.

Only to turn around.
The view of my soul,
To look at you,
Oh my darling,
My light in the dark;
My all knowing;
My all loving; Mother!

I am and always will be,
An extension of you.
I am and always will be,
Grateful for the unconditional love and for your care.
I am and always will,
Gather my strength from you;
My pillar, my anchor.

You are the best,
In this world as well as the rest.
I cant thank you enough,
For making me the person,
I am and will be.

Thank you, thank you;
For letting me be here,
And letting me be there.
Thank you, thank you;
For letting me around,
East to the west;
And all the places, rest.
Thank you, thank you;
For all things, done and said.
Thank you, thank you;
For all things,
Undone and unsaid!

Comments

  1. i love u tons &loads.i will cherish this poem as a mothers day gift from u.i am overwhelmed.thank you.love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overwhelmed? Dont be.. This poem fails to capture the full intensity of my greatfullness or Love and so many things else, and otherwise.. And I wanted to present this to you on mother's day as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts